|This is a picture of Coral Castle after it was moved. Remember, all of this was in a different location before and moved here.|
Below are a few videos on Youtube. They're a little old, so don't mind the music... and the acting.
Here's another video about old Ed. There was one that lightly suggested aliens. I opted out of sharing that one here. ... Ed stated that he knew the secrets of the Pyramids, and if you look at some of the structures there are some that point to the pyramids as well as Stonehenge; one that is taller than the stonehenge rocks.
It's amazing that this is the first I'm hearing of this guy. Yep, that's him right there in the black suit. He's not much taller than myself, 5 feet. ... I wish I knew more about this amazing little guy. I suggest that you watch the videos and see for yourself how fascinating his story really is. It's amazing what can be done when you put your mind to something... This is an interesting website and has some pictures of some of his devices and such. He mentioned several times that people just don't understand how magnetic currents work...
As old Ed said... "it's not difficult really, the secret is in knowing how"
Here are some interesting facts about old Ed...
- He had a 4th grade education.
- He was a Mason
- He moved to Florida from Latvia
- The government refused to let him patent his perpetual motion magnet machine and it was shortly after that that he was beaten.
- The government kept asking him to send his machine to them. His patent plans have never been found.
- He had iron soles in his shoes
- The author of the book states that he has never been interviewed by a Florida radio station... this is a local wonder that holds many secrets and he's never been interviewed by a local radio station?
- After Ed took himself to the hospital he died there of malnurishment. During the 3 days he was in the hospital his place was looted and parts of his machine were taken. He didn't have anything else to steal. He led a simple life.
If you're really interested check out this video.
click here... it's an interview with the guy who wrote "waiting for Agnes". He's done a lot of research on this guy and his castle. here and there Now, I'm sorry that I do not agree with the aliens aspect that is suggested... but it mentions the pyramids and their natural mumification qualities and other aspects which I found quite fascinating. it's an 11-parter; you can find the rest on youtube. It has a LOT more information and is quite detailed. If this interests you then definitely check out these videos.