Saturday, April 16, 2011

To Do List + Hodgepodge

So this is what happens when you have a life. You stop blogging. Ok that's not true for everyone but it's true for me sometimes. I get busy and then neglect it. On the upside, I'm kinda busy, which means my job and social life are going alright. The job is good but it's only relief/on-call so I don't get that many hours. I'm looking for a part time job as well but so far I've gotten 3 rejection letters. I'm waiting on 5 more. Yes, I sent out that many applications. It's hard work and there's gotta be some seriously qualified people applying for these jobs if they won't even give me an interview. It's depressing.

I feel like I need to be doing something with my life. Like everyone around me is doing so well but me. I know that's probably not true but that's sure how it feels a lot of the time. I'd love to be self-employed. I've thought about doing event planning. And still trying to learn calligraphy. And of course I have my endless list of hobbies that I enjoy.

Oh... I was also told that I couldn't be a foster dog owner because I don't have a fenced yard. WTF. I've rehabilitated several dogs. The most successful (Penny) in an apartment, without a yard of any kind, fenced or otherwise. It really makes me mad at shelters because they're always talking about how much they need stuff but then when someone like me comes along to help it's not good enough. The dog I wanted to foster doesn't have a chance in you know where of getting adopted because it's not friendly. And I was willing to help, but nooooo my help isn't good enough.

Sorry about the jumping around. It's been awhile so there's a lot of ground to cover.

I do think I need to make a to-do list of things that I need to/want to do... Back to monthly goals. We'll call this May goals because that's just easier.

1. Look into learning to make cheese
2. Research event planning
3. stop dozing because I can't remember what else I want to put on my list
4. Finish list later when brain is functioning....

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I do review my comments to deter slander. Thank you for your consideration and again, thanks for reading. Have a lovely day! - Ciara